The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Wana share bum pics on whatsapp?

They f**king did as well. I woke up to 14 notifications, and the first thing I saw at 4:45am when I turned the alarm off was a picture of Cox's hairy arse crack. Which is strange because he looks like the least hairy man alive

• Like 1

Our Maude asked me if I wanted anything from town today. Jokingly I said "if you are passing the bike shop, go in and get me a pair of black ODI longnecks for the Marino build". She did. What an awesome woman. And cooked me belly pork for tea, and got me some beers in

• Like 2

i'm running bike hut for Christmas, today we started to get back on top of things after being under staffed for the last three days. my manager just text me saying he's proud. hurrah for me. and hurrah for swag over time pay cheque at the end of the month.

They f**king did as well. I woke up to 14 notifications, and the first thing I saw at 4:45am when I turned the alarm off was a picture of Cox's hairy arse crack. Which is strange because he looks like the least hairy man alive

I'm going to need in on this whatsapp action.

So I organised a semi-stupid team day out today driving boats around smashing them to bits and a minibus-pub-crawl over a 90 mile stretch (driver not drinking, obviously). Was expecting it to be half arsed and pretty shit but it's actually been awesome! Think I may have just scored an 18 month promotion. Win!

• Like 3

I'm going to need in on this whatsapp action.

Dan cox is the admin of it, text him and get him to add you to it. It's pure comedy gold

i'm running bike hut for Christmas, today we started to get back on top of things after being under staffed for the last three days. my manager just text me saying he's proud. hurrah for me. and hurrah for swag over time pay cheque at the end of the month.

Which halfruads? I feel the need to come in for coffee, or be a right awkward b*****d, or both

Our managing director has a horse that runs and we often put a few quid on (Literally like £2.50 a time). I put £10 in my betfair account and put £2.90 on it when it last ran, then forgot about the £7.10 left in the account.

Rather than withdrawing it, I thought I'd throw it on a random horse this lunch time - it came in and I won £46.15, which I've withdrawn to my PayPal account, with no plans to put any more back in...

I don't chase more wins, I just stick a couple of quid on now and then.

Wahey, just enquired to see if I could get a mortgage on a shared ownership house as there's a new estate being built nearby. I thought my credit score would be shocking but it would seem that I have been accepted!

Now it's just a case of saving a couple of grand for a deposit (technically should easy to do if I control my spending) and seeing if the missus is up for it!

So today my girlfriend went to the Koala Sanctuary in Brisbane.

She fed some Kangaroo's.

10422292_1570480059833836_53699903823321

She cuddled a Koala.

10525827_1570480123167163_31235638676176

I don't know why this makes me happy, it's the first time I've looked at pictures of things that she's done and it's made me feel happy for her. But for some reason seeing her with animals made me happy, where as just seeing generic pictures of her on a beach just don't seem to interest me.

So that's in the happy thread now.

Edited by Pashley26

Phoned up Scottish power to give them a meter reading as I'm really lax about them and tend to do it annually if I remember. My account is 574 quid in credit and because I'm the home owner they've put me onto fixed unit rate tariff till 2017 which includes boiler cover, monthly cost has dropped by 40 quid as well :D

Edited by forteh
  • Like 2

Scottish power are exceptional, already got the DD back, never had a problem with them. This has only happened because I haven't given them updated readings and they had increased the DD in accordance to their plan for percieved energy cost/usage or whatever they use to estimate bills. I also had cavity wall insulation installed earlier in the year so the bills will be even less, the heating certainly doesn't fire anywhere near as much as it used to :)

Made christmas a whole hell of a lot easier!