The Car Thread

MadManMike

Today I fitted some bumper catches, I love the look of them and didn't know if they were going to look good on mine but I'm really happy with how it's turned out. A bit sceney but we've all got to put our own spin on things :P Took some random pics of the car too as you do.

Not at all man, I think it's to hold the bumper on as when you go so low you pretty much remove the bumper brackets so essentially it's the wing holding the bumper to the car. And it acts as a quick release too, because i'm always taking my bumper off 9I'm really really not haha)

In all honesty I fitted them cos I think they look good. I know many others won't agree with me.

If you had stickers and stuff all over the place or some sort of dodgy home made splitter they would probably fit in well, but with your car looking so pristine and polished they just stand out too much as a weird thing you have whacked on :( If they were body colour they may look better as they wouldn't stand out as much

• Like 1

You've got to that point with your car where you've ran out of things to do so you start going backwards by sticking random "racecar" shit to it...

They are a terrible addition to an otherwise very clean road car.

...and on my phone I still had to stretch the picture to spot the difference despite knowing what I was looking for :lol:

• Like 1