The Happy Thread

Duncy H

this week i did a presentation for the east region directors about how postmen feel. i'm not a fan of feelings or presentations but i'm relatively smug about not f**king it up. also i'm on my way to scuttling a professional dancer. 

• Like 3

On 9/15/2016 at 1:23 PM, Tom Booth said:

Had the afternoon off because f**k it. It's bike time

Stacked like a pro and ruined my shoulder/knee :lol: worth it though. Was impressed to see what damage a high speed unruly orange five can do to a forest too, took out a tree with minor scuffs on the frame hahaha.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ogre said:

this week i did a presentation for the east region directors about how postmen feel. i'm not a fan of feelings or presentations but i'm relatively smug about not f**king it up. also i'm on my way to scuttling a professional dancer. 

Scuttling. Northern points restored :D for the moment 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom Booth said:

Stacked like a pro and ruined my shoulder/knee :lol: worth it though. Was impressed to see what damage a high speed unruly orange five can do to a forest too, took out a tree with minor scuffs on the frame hahaha.

Ha. I got lucky today and somehow managed to ride out of a mad two wheel slide on an off-camber corner. But no one was there to see it, what a waste.

• Like 1

Caught by chance at Cannock a few weeks back. Far too slow over a rooty bit I thought was a kicker. It wasn't, and proceeded to grab my rear wheel and send me OTB. Rookie.

14212636_10101248535952672_3090181883082

In Happy Thread news: I has Arcade, Arcade is fun, Luke is utterly shit and doesn't do the bike justice but ~4 years off hasn't been quite long enough to totally forget everything so this might actually work out ok.

• Like 2