The Happy Thread

Duncy H

On 06/09/2016 at 8:30 AM, JD™ said:

So I'm keeping it to myself as much as possible, but I'm going to pop if I don't write it here. Found out yesterday that our little one is going to be a girl. I'm having a daughter, and I can't wait to meet her :D

Awesome news dude!  Good luck with the whole thing, I'm sure you guys will smash it :)

• Like 1

Just found a load of old photos from the first 24tour back in 2009.

@Skoze on the roof of the Rover; bonfires in @Ash-Kennard's parents' garden; @Nick Manning's comfort suite at Bristol Travelodge, with about 9 people in a 3 man room; @The Foamoi Refresher being wasted in every photo going; @Papa Manual out the rear windows drinking the beer @Sam Nichols was straight-arming out the sunroof (at questionable speeds over speed bumps, no less...); @Rago muffin turning 150% ginger at the end of the week; @Dr. Nick Riviera behind the lens and a few other folk in there too.

The nostalgia is almost overwhelming and isn't helping my failing self-control that tells me not to buy another trials bike...

• Like 5