The Angry Thread.

Blake

yeah I'm back on my old 5 now. It's like coming back to a nice cosy home, things work as they should and no accidental button pressing because they are actually mechanical rather than touch screen ones, plus the off button is actually in a good place and it's actually good to hold in the hand and doesn't slip out because it's not made out of some sort of greased glass like the Samsung! Seariously, that thing was like trying to hold onto an eel!

What was up with it?  Just watched the highlights on the BBC site but that didn't really give much away.  If Ireland had scored that try after that Sexton break around the 70 minute mark it could have set it up for an interesting last 10!

Seems like England's to lose now?

They were totally dominant in the first half, but only went in 6-3, then when they lost Haskell and conceded a try they were behind and with 14 men - they put themselves in a position to lose a game that should already have been over. Yes they came back well to take a good lead, but they put themselves in trouble again - and only a dodgy decision (possibly) from the collective refereeing team gave us the game. 

It just makes me angry when they try their best not to win and win well.

one hell of a day; a postie put the wrong fuel in a van so I went over with a new van so he could get back on with his delivery; I sat tight with the mis-fueled vehicle waiting for the rac. the rac man did his stuff and I swung back around the petrol station and into a pump to top up the van. as I get out an old woman fell down the step into the petrol station (i'm parked next to the entrance) the rac guy comes over as I get out and then we hear this woman. she'd fallen and dislocated her ankle the main shin bone was loose from her f**king foot and her foots flapping about and her shin is bleeding! I called an ambulance and the rac guy starts talking to this woman keeping her warm and shit because my van is shielding everyones view and blocking people from driving near her and all that shit I had to stay right through till she's ambulanced off and they've cleared everything down. which was fine cause it was the right thing to do; but nno one needs all that going on... when I got back to the office I came straight into a complaint about a missing packet from a woman who came in at precisely 7 am the same day to complain about it; i'd had 0 chance to do anything about it at that point because of the fuel shenanigans and I had to take a full on earful from this woman who was oblivious to my earlier good guy antics. cannot win. and my foot hurts.

The university medical centre is so f**king shit. 14 days until the next available appointment, or ring up on the day at 8am with 250 other students and fight for a last minute appointment. No wonder A&E's are so full. I don't even know what to do!

I think I've been to the doctors only once in my life lol, I've cracked on with a lot of stuff which is probably I'm so f**ked up right now :lol:

I'm gonna give the 8am rush a go, if its no good I'll ring 111 and no doubt they send me to a&e with their "better safe than sorry" philosophy 

• Like 1

People who put their phone on speaker phone with the volume super loud, then talk really loudly into their phone while they hold it directly in front of their mouth need to f**king do one.  I don't get why people can't manage to hold their phone by their ear and just use them normally any more, but the cunt I live with who just walks around the house having conversations on the phones for hours needs to eat shit and die.

• Like 4

Wife is mental. Been on one since she ran the half marathon as she knows she could have gone quicker and the guy she runs with is now getting pretty busy and unable to train with her cause he's signed up as a plastic copper and is moving house. 

I know she'll piss the Manchester marathon but is now having a break down because she doesn't know what to do or how she'll train and is coming up with all sorts of shit along with having a go at me for having the balls to push through my self confidence issues and get to the gym. 

To top all this off she keeps moaning we have no money and wants to save up to fix the house up yet at the same time moans when I agree to overtime to come up with said money. 

British gas.. as far as I can tell, from what they have done today, they've broken the law twice and basically just taken the living piss!

Our account has been 'hacked'. someone has changed the name on the account. This was done by a phone call. How can that happen? Our bank details are on that account ffs!

They changed our meter, I wasn't there, the guy who did it has been texting my missus asking her out using the number he got from the paperwork she had to sign! Wtaf!

The reason the meter was taken away.. that they'd had a report we had been fiddling it?! the meter reading on the meter had the account balance at over ÂŁ700 since the reading in september. So, if we'd fiddled it we were doing it in their favour? Madness. I'm so pissed I'm even venting here!

14 hours ago, isitafox said:

Wife is mental. Been on one since she ran the half marathon as she knows she could have gone quicker and the guy she runs with is now getting pretty busy and unable to train with her cause he's signed up as a plastic copper and is moving house. 

12 hours ago, *gentlydoesit said:

I wasn't there, the guy who did it has been texting my missus asking her out using the number he got from the paperwork she had to sign! Wtaf!

I smell Tony Harrison.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, isitafox said:

I know she'll piss the Manchester marathon but is now having a break down because she doesn't know what to do or how she'll train and is coming up with all sorts of shit along with having a go at me for having the balls to push through my self confidence issues and get to the gym. 

To top all this off she keeps moaning we have no money and wants to save up to fix the house up yet at the same time moans when I agree to overtime to come up with said money. 

I knew that remorse would come in after she knew she'd 'wasted' an opportunity to go quicker, as well as all the training in the build up. Shame to see it happened. I take it she struggles to go out and do it on her own? 

Do you do any running yourself? It could be worth putting yourself forwards to help out. I'm assuming she's quicker, but all that means is you turn it into a fartlek session of sorts. So you run at your pace, whatever it is. She runs off from you at a quick pace for, say, 20 lamp posts (my favourite fartlek distance measurement) and then jogs back to you as recovery. Gets back to you and repeats. 

Then maybe for the longer runs someone can go out with her on a bike or something?

I tried the whole ride alongside a runner thing, the runner complained that the bike sets the pace. Not intentionally, but if you ride too quick the runner may be a little over what they'd normally do and likewise if you go slow, the runner will often slow down a bit.

Perhaps I just went out with someone who was overly fussy, but that's the feedback I got!

I can't run for shit, nor do I enjoy it, that's why I cycled with them.