The Angry Thread.

Blake

2 minutes ago, Luke Rainbird said:

Ouch man - what happened?

Is that a thick as hell layer of filler that's fallen away?

Half way across a staggered junction ready to turn right, woman comes from the left just behind me and literally just plows into the side of me. 
Says she didnt see me, though it was my right of way.  

It appears its had a rather poor repair in the past yeah. 

Unsure now if I repair it or find another standard car for what they cost to just move everything over onto again.

Edited by SamKidney
  • Like 1

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 4:08 AM, SamKidney said:

Unsure now if I repair it or find another standard car for what they cost to just move everything over onto again.

Based on that "repair" I'd bin it and start again!

There's an absolutely stunning coupe been knocling about round here for ages that an oldish guy owns. Supersonic Blue VTiS, standard alloys in gold with gold badges and factory blue/grey leather interior and it's immaculate. Makes me moist...... 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, isitafox said:

There's an absolutely stunning coupe been knocling about round here for ages that an oldish guy owns. Supersonic Blue VTiS, standard alloys in gold with gold badges and factory blue/grey leather interior and it's immaculate. Makes me moist...... 

Mmm moist fox. 

59 minutes ago, isitafox said:

Sounds tasty!! 

2 hours ago, LiamWood! said:

Could of had my coupe all that time ago!

Should have done! Regret not doing so massively! 

Our body shop man has said I'm better off reshelling if I want a clean start :( 

Getting sick of working on my car at the moment... loads of issues and not enough time.

Knocking from drivers side, so went to change drop link and realized lower arm  was fekked. Changed that a week ago and no real improvement.

Changed top strut mount tonight, but drop link gaiter tore on removal, CV boot split right next to clip and pad friction material fell off backing :blink:. Had to abandon car at work, get a lift with my apprentice then will have to spend tomorrow night fixing the above.

In addition to that, drivers side rear handbrake isn't working on caliper....is seized up in the handbrake on position, but pads aren't touching disc? Brake works as normal otherwise though.

Also, headlight switch has broken meaning fogs are always on ( new one en-route ) and windscreen wipers are only on max, no lower speeds and no return to home when switched off. 

Spent Saturdays changing the head gasket on my Mrs. nasty nasty little Peugeot 1.4 16v. Fun times were not had, especially as we spent a solid day doing it a month earlier ( had to be redone because my mate pussied out doing the headbolts to full torque :ermm: haha. Legend for helping me, just shit having to strip it all down again!

Feels like I've spent half my wages this month at the local Auto Factors -_-.

If that wasn't enough to piss around with, the Audi is still sitting outside my Garage with a fekked head / headgasket that I can't do work on... as I'm waiting on a court date to try and extract repair money from the Trader I bought it from and the car potentially could be called in evidence so I can't touch it :( Ongoing since early November, and the cars just deteriorating which is so frustrating.

Edited by Alex Dark

There's a guy who lives on my street who's the spitting image of Connor McGregor, absolute dead ringer. I really want to go and smash his face in and take pictures after like I've caught a huge fish or something so I can become internet famous till I'm found out.

Then a part of me thinks why? Whats wrong with me?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark W said:

£12k in charges?!  Were you only semi off-shore rather than fully off-shore or something?

They had me registered as self employed for over 8 years, sent me nothing for those 8 years, then sent me an invitation for a nice day out in court because I hadn't done 8 tax returns and I'd apparently ignored all their letters demanding money.

I rang them and asked WTF they were on about and they agreed it was all bs and they cancelled them.

Since then, all sorts of weird sorcery has been going on with my tax codes.

I had our senior finance guy look into it and it looks like my current code is correct, taking in to account my car benefit and underpaid tax last year. Shit for now, but at least it's sorting it out.

They did essentially the same thing to me a few years ago, no letters no nothing, suddenly a £1000 fine which they eventually wrote off, I went in person to the tax office and filled in the missing tax return there and then so they could mail it themselves to the correct department. A few weeks later a £2000 fine arrives for the same missing return, the lady who filled in the return with me got such a round of f**ks. I was also the only one man partnership in the UK somehow, f**k knows how they got that wrong?!

Long story short, they f**ked it up so badly that they gave me £50 compensation for causing me stress :lol: