FAO: Those with proper jobs. How many hours a week?

N.Wood

Currently 18/day so 126/week, but will have most of my weekends and some evenings back again soon which'll drop that to around 80 or so. Officer in the senior service.

For those that'll come back with the money making up for it, my hourly rate is currently less than £3.80 but it's getting me to the place I want to be in terms of being able to up the pay, down the hours and work smart/play hard ;)

Edit; f**k that's a grim way of looking at it!

I always love these conversations. I work as little as possible for as much as possible, both in terms of productivity and monetary gain. I don't know how much I work, because hours don't matter.

It's never long before the willy waggling starts with "I actually work 27 hours every hour, for 49 hours a day, for a single pea from a mouldy pod" as if it's something to brag about. It only says that you're willingly being a complete mug.

Not aimed at anyone in particular, just the general feel of these conversations.

Edited by JDâ„¢
  • Like 2

Is that even legal?

Unless you'd like a tax increase, you'd better hope so :P

It's a decent salary and once the hours return to normal will be competitive, just a bit lame at the mo. Technically prisoners of war are treated considerably better in accordance with the Geneva convention. Lulz. What I signed up for though. As I said, it's a stepping stone phase on the road to win (Y)