The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Dads randomly decided I need to get a nice watch :S found this one, love the back to it.

http://www.nzwatches.com/citizen-automatic-skeleton-dial-men-s-watch-np1000-55e-black-dial.html

A friend of mine is citizen mad so I've seen a few of his in the flesh and really impressed with the quality, I'd say some of his £2-300 watches were of a similar build quality to my dads Mont Blanc so should be a good punt :D

just handed in my Uni application for

University Of Birmingham

Queens Belfast

Uni of York

Uni of Leeds

First 2 choices ( that are 3, 2 choice at Birmingham) are 100%, last 2 are why not, it cost the same for 5 choices as 3, then again I might as well add them for safety

I am sooo nervous, even though I have a strong personal statement thanks to the competition and good grades, but still

Those 20 different guys in Aus have though x

Rare sign into TF today, I'm usually the creepy quiet observation type of member and I'm usually on the side of the person having a pop at jardo for being himself, but having had a lazy day catching up on some threads as my bike is broken, Dann570twelve you have recently become a total wanger! Nothing further.

Edited by shamus

Rare sign into TF today, I'm usually the creepy quiet observation type of member and I'm usually on the side of the person having a pop at jardo for being himself, but having had a lazy day catching up on some threads as my bike is broken, Dann570twelve you have recently become a total wanger! Nothing further.

Glad I can be of service :)

To be fair my original post, if you take your serious hat off, was clearly a joke and i'm guessing the people who repped me or whatever saw that. TF has really become serious lately. No wonder it's dying a death and people aren't bothering with it nowhere near as much as when I joined.

I don't go near older lasses anyway.

Edited by dann2707

Yeah, I get the Internet lulz factor and you do post some funny, informative and well thought out posts/stories/accounts/duplicated photos etc. Whilst I generally find you amusing, it has been constant baiting recently and usually this is one way. Everyone will have an standpoint on this and I'm not going to push this any further, it just irritated me enough to sign in and comment.

So then, as you were TF.

you do post some funny, informative and well thought out posts/stories/accounts/duplicated photos etc. Whilst I generally find you amusing

Well I didn't expect that, thank you! haha

It may seem one sided but I don't mean to be hurting anyone's feelings and i'm fairly certain he can take a joke and knows i'm not being serious. The trackday we've got planned would be pretty awkward if there were any prior vendettas held and we all know it's not the case.

Well I didn't expect that, thank you! haha

Easy now, lets not start a love in.

Carry on, it's just so predictable and means reading a thread around a fickle bit of name calling and 'your mum' jokes.

Signing out again now, don't make me come back and spank you (although I'm not sure that would have the desired affect...)

Edited by shamus

Screw being boring, I have a poorly wife (6 months pregnant and had a stinking cold for 7 weeks now :() my new years eve has consisted of cooking chilli, a couple of cans of beer and a purring cat on my lap. I honestly couldn't be happier :)

Well apart from the poorly exhausted wife!

Edited by forteh
  • Like 2

My bargain of the year arrived yesterday, pretty much brand new set of Heatsink Yellow pads in the newer rounded CNC backings for a tenner off here. I don't even need them but who could miss out on something like that!

Also in good news I've got to go for an assessment for a new job on the 26th, still doing signalling but covering a number of local boxes rather than just here with a bit of a bump in pay. Not holding my breath yet though I'm also in for 2 other jobs as well so hopefully I'll land something!

So things could be looking pretty good for you as we enter 2015