The Angry Thread.

Blake

This should be in the agony aunt thread haha. Honestly don't know wether to ride it out or chuck it in and go back to living with my old man until I can sort my own place out. I do love her but she is f**king hard to live with

Girlfriend sent me a picture of what I assumed was one of her art projects which I said looked good. It wasn't an art project, it was the tumour that her dog had removed yesterday which was something I may have forgotten about. I'm now wondering is she insulted that I saw a removed dog tumour and my first thought was that it was her art. 

Caption photos when you send them is the moral, and also tumour can actually be visually pleasing when removed from body. 

• Like 2

On 22/01/2016 at 3:34 PM, JD™ said:

Run with it. It does look good, you just meant that it looks good because it's outside of the dog and as such much more 'good' than it was previously. Stick to your guns, that's what you meant.

I would have if my text didn't ask if she's moving away from water colours :P 

Seems to be okay, I think we both learned how visually pleasing a removed tumour can be.

• Like 1

About 2 years ago, people started telling me I'd be more successful if I stopped telling people I didn't like to f**k off. Since then I've got steadily less happy with my work, and certainly not got any more successful. 

Some poor f**ker just got the brunt of me being nice for a couple of years, and now I'm going back to telling people to f**k off when they need to be told.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Little Yoshi said:

After reading the " Where is everyone?"  thought would go for a blast on the bike. Phone fell out of the pocket, fluffed it. Most expensive 15min ride of my life.

Send the repair bill to Dan.

Edited by weirdoku
  • Like 1

There was this big and rather expensive experiment I did for work just over a year ago. Some of the data appeared to be wrong, so ultimately a lot of data was discarded and I tried to sort of brush the whole thing under the table.

I've just found out today that the calculation I was told to do to get the right units from the raw data was slightly wrong, and now that I've got it figured out the data actually makes perfect sense.

I don't even work there anymore...