The Angry Thread.

Blake

Two things I hate:

Bae - who the f**k came up with that and why are they still alive.

AF - means "as f**k". Just say it. As. f**k.

And another one that has recently become trendy - "finna". Which actually means "gonna".

"I'm finna do that for you, man"

It's an African American thing, but other people are adopting it now. Crinnnnnnge.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MadManMike said:

Two things I hate:

Bae - who the f**k came up with that and why are they still alive.

AF - means "as f**k". Just say it. As. f**k.

And another one that has recently become trendy - "finna". Which actually means "gonna".

"I'm finna do that for you, man"

It's an African American thing, but other people are adopting it now. Crinnnnnnge.

Bae, I am not finna mention the things you hate, as I respect you AF

2 hours ago, Tom Booth said:

Does anyone else read stuff on Facebook and just thinkĀ 

'What the hell is that even meant to be?'Ā 

Earlier on I read 'when your turnt af...'

Ā 

The f**k is a turnt?! Just feel old.

One of those deliberate cool mispelling for burnt?

"After the rough intercourse, Johns anus felt turnt af"

• Like 1

Argh, that cancerous language kills me as well.

Mixed emotions. Job hunt seems to be going relatively well but the family dog has had to be put down - it attacked another dog which isn't unusual by any means but it's too dangerous to keep when there is frequently a baby in the same household. She could be extremely cute at other times but it had to be done really.

Had half an hour before the school run so thought I'd get my bike finished off.Ā 

Absolutely scoured my toolbox, bench and general bike building area and can't find my adjustable or chain tool so can't put cranks on or shorten chain!Ā 

b*****d...Ā :shutit:

Some ebay bemusement to get off my chest & contribute to the silent wall, but it's quite along one.

About a month ago I posted this

On 12/12/2015 at 0:03 AM, CC12345678910 said:

I bought someĀ RAM that is faulty (computer does not boot, RAM light on, swap back to known RAM, computer boots)Ā from a english speaking chinese buisness on ebay I'veĀ previously had success with, and whilst seemingly being all smileyĀ helpfulĀ n sh1t when sending back replies to my messages, what they're actually doing is giving me the run around and fobbing me off. URRGHFF.

So after some more back and forth, including them asking to see pics of a fault I had already intimately described - I had to send detailed pics of a black screen with a little green flashing light at the bottom - seriously wtaf??? I have been offered a refund minus original postage which I begrudgingly accepted last night as my patience wore through a fortnight ago... Then I check my email and instead of a paypal notification I got this;

Thanks for your time.

I apologize for any inconvenience again. We're arranging to refund to you, please check your paypal account in 48 hours.

Would you please leave us a positive feedback if you are satisfied with our service? Thanks in advance. Hope for your kind understanding and help.

If you have any other problems, please feel free to get in touch with us.

Kind regards,

When I paid you, you take my money instantaneously. Yet when you sell me below-sub-standard-not-fit-for-purpose-crap, and I want my money back, which you've enjoyed the benefit of and effectively had an interest free loan sponged off of me for nye on 2 months, you say it will take up to 48hrs to make a payment that would amount to less then you've probably got kicking around in the office swear jar, and then you dare to ask for positive feedback!

Kindly refund me my pittance, then F**K OFF YOU PEDANTIC USELESS PR1CKS

...6,Ā  7,Ā  8, 9, 10...Aaand calm. That's better.

Ā 

Edited by CC12345678910
  • Like 1

Generally feeling quite down and out about everything.

Really not getting on with one of the lads I have to work with. Makes it living hell at that place and Im not the only one who thinks so.Ā 

Having time to reflect on the relationship I had that came to an end around two months ago has made me realise how much of a mug I was taken for, which is the biggest killer.Ā 
How can people be so heartless and self involved to let the other party continue to be there when they were out doing wrong?Ā 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SamKidney said:

Having time to reflect on the relationship I had that came to an end around two months ago has made me realise how much of a mug I was taken for, which is the biggest killer.Ā 
How can people be so heartless and self involved to let the other party continue to be there when they were out doing wrong?Ā 

Ā 
It bothers me just how many women will use men despite the fact that it's always made out that we're the users. Also the number of girls who go full psycho when the relationship finishes. My dad was telling me about various friends of his whose ex-wives poisoned their kids against them. What a horrible, selfish thing to do.
Ā 
I know I come across as a woman hater but I just have very high standards about what I'm prepared to put up with.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tony Harrison said:
My dad was telling me about various friends of his whose ex-wives poisoned their kids against them. What a horrible, selfish thing to do.

I don't hold it against her, but my mum tried to (and still does to some degree) do this, thankfully aged 10 I was aware enough to basically tell her to stfu. Tbf my dad was in the wrong in this instance but still not on by any stretch.

This week is being a right pain in the arse. Usual shit of humans not doing what they say they're going to do. Although coming in here to vent means I read through some of the actual shit people are dealing with, so I end up feeling a fraud for venting, so I'll leave it there.

Luke, you've got a massive support network on here to use if you want or need to. Totally understand the urge to bottle it all up, but make sure that when you do let it go it's to people who can understand, rather than people or things that will end up only bringing you more negativity.

• Like 1

It's in a private, gated car park, but the gates have been f**ked for ages and the management company are doing f**k all to fix them.

So many people have had cars vandalised, bikes stolen, even had number plates swapped randomly...

It's getting ridiculous. The place I live is nice but the surrounding area is a bit grim, so scum bags come in overnight knowing they have easy pickings as there's no CCTV or police presence.

3 hours ago, MadManMike said:

It's in a private, gated car park, but the gates have been f**ked for ages and the management company are doing f**k all to fix them.

Send them the bill for fixing the lock. If they ignore it remove the cost from your next rent payment (assuming you rent). That soon gets their attention. Worked to get my old landlord to sort out the security of our garage!

• Like 3

My woman is being a c unit. Only person out of everybody I know who's says going for the new job is a bad thing. It's a bit less money whilst I'm training and then a shed load more than what I'm on now when I'm trained. Just got to be frugal for a bit. But she can't see past it and now I'm a selfish thoughtless b*****d for wanting to further my own career. In the new job I'll be on Ā£40k a year in 18 months. The old one it would have took me 7 years. Pissed off to f**k